Development exit loan
We provide unregulated, senior bridging loan facilities for up to 18 months to experienced developers across all UK regions, with the intention of refinancing development funding on practical completion whilst the property is marketed for sale.
We offer facilities against residential schemes that are new to market, with flexible repayment terms
so developers can pursue the most appropriate marketing strategy for the scheme.
Max loan size£15m
GeographyAcross the UK
Max loan term18 months
Security & credit support
- First charge over the property and borrowing vehicle
- Assignment of key collateral warranties
- Guarantee for interest and costs from acceptable guarantor(s)
- Flat pricing on the total funding amount, giving finance cost certainty at the outset of the project
- Interest either rolled up and payable at maturity, or to be serviced by income
- No early repayment fees
Merseyside Care Home
Loan: Development Exit
Sector: Care home
An £11 million development exit loan to finance two newly-developed care homes in Merseyside, supporting the developer during their initial operational phase. Jointly comprising 160 beds, the care homes provide high-quality residential care, including dementia and special needs care, for the surrounding community.
Indicative fees & interest
Leverage profileUp to 75% of GDV
Interest p.c.m. on total facility0.75%
Indicative fees1% of facility in
No early repayment fees